Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!

So much has happened since our last Thanksgiving. We had so much to be thankful for this year and I couldn't help but think back to last Thanksgiving and the announcement that a new baby would be joining our family! Now look! That little baby turned out to be a little girl :) Enjoy the pictures I snapped between our different Thanksgivings.

What a cute little smile - kinda ornry!
I think they were watching Labatt (my mom's dog) walking around. Sophia loves dogs!!

YUM! Look at that bird! I can't wait to take a bite...

Oh No! Stop that baby! She's downing the whole thing!!!
Aunt Diane & Sophia
Last Thanksgiving Aunt Diane made our big announcement to Patrick's family during our prayer before dinner!

Jim with Sophia
Granny & Sophia just lounging before dinner

She likes to sit in her bouncy seat. I was able to capture her getting very excited over the toys and music.

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Ha! What a cute video - man, if she were vertical she'd be running everywhere. Busy legs! She looks adorable in her pink sweat-suite with her hoodie up. She's just precious!

granny22 said...

Too cute...Sophia is getting so big. Not as big as Ollie though...I just put the 3-6 month stuff away and he isn't even 4 months yet! Crazy, crazy! Hope to see you soon.