Today is Sophia's 9 month birthday! She is finally getting her two bottom teeth and is getting close to crawling and walking using supports! What a big girl!

Standing up all by herself!

She loves to play with this LeapFrog table.

On Sunday, I decided to skip cleaning the house and take my baby girl to the park! We have a little park near our house that has equipment for little kids and big kids. I took her here last summer, but she just slept in the stroller!
I actually went down the slide with her!

Her first time on a swing!

I put little puffs in her stroller tray and she chowed down while we walked along the trail.

Look at that face!

Doesn't that look like fun!
1 comment:
Laughs, looking at the picture on the stroller and then the swing imagining her thoughts; "OK, so I'm here and the camera is out again, the life of a baby model is so hectic..." then she move over to the swing and thinks "...hmmm, where are the controls for this? Who put me her in this oversized hanging diaper anyway... this thing will never catch on" She is growing so fast...
Post a Comment